If you oppose the war in Iraq you can put up an anti-war page, but if you favor the war, you must put up a support our troops page? (the politically correct wording)
1) Saddam Hussein is cruel dictator that has murdered between 70,000 and 150,000 of his own people by poisonous gas in 1988. (see photos below) He and "his henchmen" continue to eliminate (That is murder) those that disagree with him even as this war progresses. The killings will NOT stop until the freedom of the people is restored. (Strange how "bleeding heart" liberals hate killing and yet turn a "blind eye" to what has and is still happening over there)
2) Saddam has funneled billions of dollars into terrorism and weapons of mass destruction. Why?? Have we forgotten 9/11 already?? Have we forgotten The U.S.S. Cole? The Khobar Towers attack? The bombimg of Pam Am Flight 103? We did NOT start this war!! They did and we are only defending ourselves against further attacks. Our goal in Iraq is to crash their attempts and return the country to the Iraqi people.
3) Terrorist don't love us. They are vowed to our destruction (read the Koran, it is right there) ... They are commanded to kill (destroy) all non-Moslems, ask yourself why .... Does that mean that all Moslems are bad? Of course not ... just the fanatics. They are many peace loving people from Iraq and other Arab nations living in our country. Some have even lived under Saddam and choose to live here. They know the difference!
Fighting is prescribed for you, and [some of] you dislike it. But it is possible that you dislike a thing which is good for you, and that you love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knows, and you know not (Sura 2:16).
Fight and slay the pagans wherever you find them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem of war (Sura 9:5).
Fight in the way of Allah . . . and slay them [the unbelievers] wherever you find them and drive them out . . . and fight them until . . . religion is for Allah (Sura 2:190-193).
Sept 11. 2001
4) We need to support the Jewish nation. (our government is NOW playing the "middle of the road" and that is dangerous.) Our blessings only come with FULL obedience to God's commands. America has been blessed because of it's past pro-Jewish stance. (one of the few nations to do so)
(NOTE: This is a promise to the Jews) And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed. Gen 12:3 (KJV)
5) Lastly a STRONG DEFENSE is a STRONG OFFENSE!!. America is ONLY great when it takes action. Sitting back and waiting for them to strike is not an option. Many nations have died while trying to talk their way out of a war. Many people see that as a sign of weakness and that encourages their aggression towards us. Our Hollywood actors/actresses that speak for our nation undermine our strength and resolve. (That has been called treason in the past, but ever since Hanoi Jane - Jane Fonda - spoke during the Vietnam war, it is called "freedom of speech") God Blesses actions NOT words....
Sad to say, many people call themselves Christian and have no idea, what a Christian truly is ...... Read The BIBLE and see!
The Old Testament (yes, it is part of the bible) is full of stories about wars and conquests. It is a BIG part of the Bible. What is more amazing is that GOD commanded that these wars (battles) be fought and even punished his people that did not fully follow these commands. God used (and uses?) wars to destroy evil people and cultures that disobey him.
In fact, the Bible has things to say to peace supporting people! It says:
Thus saith the LORD concerning the prophets that make my people err, that bite with their teeth, and cry, Peace; .... Micah 3:5 (KJV)
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, .... 1Thes 5:3 (KJV)
But isn't reason for this a war to .....!
Are we going to war to grab the oil?
A lot of good antiwar people have been deceived by this tactic, and are parroting the idea that it is big Oil that really behind this war. The Bush family ties to the oil industry are often cited in this scenario. And frankly, it is one thousand times easier in America to speak about conspiracies of the big bad Oil companies.
But really, does big Oil or America have a strong economic motivation for this war? A few obvious facts coupled with plain, old-fashioned reason will show you that the war against Iraq holds no real advantage for big Oil, in fact it offers them much peril. As far as concerning American and European economic interests at large, the war in Iraq will have devastating consequences, to say nothing of causing anti-American political unrest and horrendous terrorism.
The first question is "Do we have to go to war with Iraq to get its oil?" The answer is: "Of course we don't." We bought oil from Saddam Hussein before the Gulf War, and we can buy it now.
Before parroting the canard that Big Oil wants this war, think about all the facts at hand. If our attack on Iraq causes fundamentalist revolutions across the Arab world, what happens to the billions of dollars of Big Oil's current investments in the Mideast, such as in Saudi Arabia where Western oil companies have enormous investment? Is it in their advantage to have those businesses possibly taken over by new and radically anti-American governments?
Hundreds of U.S. bombers are not "storming" Iraq to maintain cheap oil. (1) The cost of more expensive oil would be much less than the cost of the military operation. (2) Oil prices have a market-regulated cap anyhow. If oil producers raise prices too high for too long, users drift away which is self-defeating for oil rich countries. (3) Insofar as high oil prices cause problems to industrialized economies, Europe and Japan are more vulnerable than the U.S., so relative to these countries higher oil prices often help our economy at a time of its threatened dissolution.
To revenge the Bush war FAILURE?
Some claim that President George W. Bush is somehow pushing this war because his father failed to win the first Gulf war. This is even more ridiculous, because the goals of the two wars were both different and both succeed in their goals. It is sad that Saddam choose to ignore the first war, the United Nations and almost every world power.
I support our troops the BEST way possible: Asking God's blessings and protection upon them. PLEASE join me! This nation NEEDS prayer, like never before!
This is a quick and simple over view of my thoughts about the war on terrorism/"Iraq Freedom"/war, etc. This was prompted by the many requests that I join peace webrings, groups and other such nonsense, because "You are a Christian". Much has been written on the Internet on these subjects and neither time nor my patience allows me to duplicate all that I have seen or read. I will add some of my favorite links below for people that desire to learn more. (a wonderful and rewarding trait). The Internet is such a great source of information and a great protector of our freedom of speech, even when it is politically incorrect. ~grin~
America at War: Salem the Soldier's website . A wonderful collection of articles and links for the person that wants to learn the truth!! Click banner below and learn...
Go to the Next Page on Politics.
Powered by WebRing.
Sometimes we need to focus on the positive results of this war. The Iraqi people are free to vote. This may not seem to be a "BIG DEAL" to those of us that have always been blessed with freedom. The people there feel very differently about these freedoms.
If you think this page is about an ancient war that happened way back in 2001 ...... Think again!
In case you have forgotten this is the
The Homeland Security Advisory System is a means to disseminate information regarding the risk of terrorist acts to federal, state, and local authorities and to the American people.
All original text & graphics are copy righted 2003 - 2013 by Truman's Turf.
Please do not use our graphics and/or text without express written permission.
For more information about copy rights - click on button below: