Published in 1987, this is a list of 12 goals and ideals of the Radical Animal Rights Movement. Groups like PeTA, the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS), the Animal Liberation Front, and the Earth Liberation Front remain steadfast to these ideals and goals.
From “Politics of Animal Liberation” by Kim Bartlett
Published in ANIMAL AGENDA, November 1987
2. Outlaw the use of animals for cosmetic and product testing, classroom demonstration and in weapons development.
3. Vegetarian meals should be made available at all public institutions, including schools.
4. Eliminate all animal agriculture.
5. No herbicides, pesticides or other agricultural chemicals. Outlaw predator control.
6. Transfer enforcement of animal welfare legislation away from the Department of Agriculture.
7. Eliminate fur ranching and the use of furs.
8. Prohibit hunting, trapping and fishing.
9. End the international trade in wildlife goods.
10. Stop any further breeding of companion animals, including purebred dogs and cats. Spaying and neutering should be subsidized by state and municipal governments. Abolish commerce in animals for the pet trade.
11. End the use of animals in entertainment and sports.
12. Prohibit the Genetic Manipulation of Species(1).
(1)This was written in 1987, long before genetic engineering and cloning were a hot issue with the Animal Rights Movement.
In this context, "Genetic Manipulation of Species" is referring to "Selective Breeding".
These are the goals of the Animal Rights Movement. Make no mistake, this is their goal and they do care how they have to go
about achieving this goal. Whenever you give money to PeTA, HSUS, Animal Liberation Front, Earth Liberation Front, and other
Animal Rights Groups, this is what you are supporting. These groups do not care what they have to do to achieve this goal.
They will use any means necessary and any tactics at their disposal to achieve the above goals.
If you agree with our stand, please sign our petition at: